No products in the cart.
Here we outline Products and Services, you cannot sell on Waldolytics Marketplace.
At Waldolytics Marketplace we believe in compliance and the rule of law. There are certain products and services that are not allowed by our card & EFT payment processors and banking regulators in the Republic of South Africa.
Below is a list of products and services that are not allowed for sale on Waldolytics Marketplace:
- Securities, business opportunities, franchises, multi-level marketing (pyramid schemes)
- The pre-order of goods
- Illegal goods or services, including but not limited to counterfeit or intellectual infringing goods or services
- Pirated content or file sharing
- Independent financial adviser services
- Key-entry telecom services (long distance services)
- Adult entertainment, sexually oriented or pornographic merchants, including but not limited to: sexual contact sites, escort agencies, pornography, adult pictures and photos and miscellaneous adult entertainment (not elsewhere mentioned)
- Any form of direct marketing activities (such as, but not limited to inbound and/or outbound telemarketing activities) and travel-related services
- Prescription or non-prescription (over-the-counter) medicines
- No controlled substances or herbs and botanicals used to imitate the effects of actual controlled substances, including hallucinogenic, stimulant, or opioid-like effects
- Wholesale distribution of prescription drugs, proprietary drugs, vitamins, druggists’ sundries and toiletries, antiseptics, bandages, pharmaceuticals, and biological or related products. Retail sale is allowed
- Tobacco and tobacco accessories
- Bureau de change
- Commodity investments
- e-cigarettes vaping and vaping accessories
- Mobile phone insurance